About Wasco County Historical Society/The Rorick House
The Rorick House Museum, also known as the Malcolm A. Moody House, is a museum located at 300 W 13th St, The Dalles, Oregon. The building was originally built in 1850 as a two-room residence for non-commissioned officers from Fort Dalles, this is the oldest remaining house in The Dalles. It was subsequently occupied by U.S. Representative Malcolm A. Moody, and has ultimately become a museum. The house is the current headquarters for the Wasco County Historical Society.